Uninsured & Underinsured Drivers

While all drivers are required to maintain auto liability insurance, a great number of drivers in Nevada do not, and if they do have coverage, they carry coverage which is insufficient to adequately compensate injuries parties. You can purchase underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage to protect yourself when you are injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver. While you may be unaware of whether you have such coverage, or are concerned whether making a claim will raise your insurance premiums, we can easily help you identify your coverages, explain their application, and apply these coverages without causing any rate hike.